[Qgis-developer] Can we remove old labeling from the UI

Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V. marco.lechner at fossgis.de
Sun Jun 9 11:59:32 PDT 2013

I thought there also was the target or wish making QGIS able to
read/interpret the old labels (e.g. when opening a 1.8 qgs project
file). My experiences are that this does not work. (Even using the old
label dialog in qgis-master does not work properly) Therefore IMHO the
old labeling is useless.

Marco