[Qgis-developer] py plugin updates, consensus __init__.py

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jun 11 12:08:05 PDT 2013

Hi Devs,

seeking for some consensus about the content of __init__.py

am I correct that we cannot do without the __init__.py as this adds the
classFactory(iface) member to the 'pluginmodule'-class?

(I tried to add the method to my main class, but that did not work)

But then should we not delete ALL other member defs from the __init__.py?
For clarity, and just to have just one place to define that metadata.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde