[Qgis-developer] New plugin manager and plugin errors

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 15:10:38 PDT 2013

Hello list

When dealing with plugins with broken code, as is my current case, while
updating to the new SIP API, the new plugin manager (which is super nice,
by the way) will only show a portion of the error.

In my case I get an 'invalid syntax' message, which does not include the
line number anymore (like the old plugin manager) so that I can easily find
it.

Is there a way to get the full output of the error? If not, can I ask that
this be re-added?

Thanks