[Qgis-developer] Font size problem

Josua S josh-talk at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 13 06:15:20 PDT 2013

Hello

I am working on a QGIS Python plugin and I have a problem concerning font sizes. With QDialogs I have no problem to set the font sizes. But as soon as I work with a QDockWidget and add it to QGIS every font size settings are ignored. Qt Creator shows the correct font sizes but QGIS seems to overwrite these settings. Does this behaviour have a reason and is there a possibility to prevent QGIS from overwriting these font size settings? Thank you very much.

Josua