[Qgis-developer] Mailing list -reply to- intended behaviour?

Leyan ouyang.leyan.ml at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 14 04:59:21 PDT 2013

Yes, this is an option that can be changed by the administrator (header
munging).

The option chosen by this list is to keep the original header with the
real sender. This is pretty old school, now most lists are set up to
replace the sender by the list address, to facilitate answers to the
list. Judging by the number of mistakes, the current setup is not at all
intuitive for most users and I would support a change to the most common
behavior of defaulting reply to the list address.

Regards,

Leyan