[Qgis-developer] Openlayers plugin in 2.0 Was: QGIS 2.0 release and plugins

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sat Jun 15 15:39:47 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm a bit worried about not having a functioning Openlayers plugin in QGIS
2.0 for two months.
Can someone with experience in porting plugins estimate how much work it
really is to make it compatible with the new API?
I think it would put a lot of people off if they cannot use "their
background layers" anymore.

Best wishes,
Anita