[Qgis-developer] Crash dumped error

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jun 17 05:41:18 PDT 2013

 Hi Chingchai Humhong,

 Thank you for your request.

 Unfortunately we cannot help you with the information you provided.

 Here is the usual way to report problems:

 1. Read http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Bugreports - to see how to
 write good bug reports.
 2. Properly report the bug according to the hints above at
 http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/issues
 3. Optionally attach data/project/images/error messages or patches

 Please do not use the qgis-developer mailing list for such requests but
 report a bug or use the qgis-user mailinglist to discuss problems.

 Hope this helps,
 Andreas

 On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 19:27:05 +0700, chingchai humhong wrote:
> Hi, qgis developer team
>
> qgis in the machine (notebook), I have a problem. Crash dumped
> windows
> show display. I not know what caused it. I install type OsGeo4w -
> Quantum GIS 1.9.0-311
>
> Ask for help
>
> Thank you
>
> --
>
> Chingchai  Humhong (chingchai by famous)
> Regional Center of Geo-Informatics and
> Space Technology, Lower Northern Region
> Naresuan University Phitsanulok 65000
> Mobile: 08-4624-6278