[Qgis-developer] splash & pics

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 02:07:00 PDT 2013

good idea with <> buttons ..
I suggest to try to have the group picture from every hackfest there
(basically means a collection of our last master-splash screens) with a
short description of date and place where we've been.
I only don't know if size matters ..

and Borys.. Partying is nice .. people should see that we are having fun
creating QGIS :)