[Qgis-developer] [QGIS-Server] Can't read user defined Coordinate Reference System

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Tue Jun 25 23:00:43 PDT 2013

Hi René-Luc,

I am wondering what any WMS client is supposed to do with
BoundingBoxCRS="USER:100000". I would assume any client knows how to
handle EPSG coded CRS. Could you post a link to your GetCapabilities
document? What is/are the CRS defined in "Project Properties" / "OWS
server"?
I have not tested but my idea of how the server _should_ work is:
If CRS restriction is set in "OWS server" any layer not matching the CRS
defined there is reprojected on the fly (if option is ticked in the
Project Properties) and can thus be displayed (even layers with
user-defined CRS). GetCapabilities would return the bounding box for the
CRS set in "OWS server", not for the CRS of the layer.

Bernhard