[Qgis-developer] PostgreSQL not working in DB Manager

Cline, Royce L. rcline at nd.gov
Thu Jun 27 15:31:33 PDT 2013

This worked prior to the SIP changes. When I click on the triangle to display the schemas and tables in our PostgreSQL database, I get the following error. Not having any new problems with Spatialite. Anybody else having this problem?

An error has occured while executing Python code:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/QGIS_2.0-dev.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/plugins/db_manager/db_model.py", line 402, in rowCount
    self._refreshIndex( parent, True )
  File "/Applications/QGIS_2.0-dev.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/plugins/db_manager/db_model.py", line 454, in _refreshIndex
    if item.populate():
  File "/Applications/QGIS_2.0-dev.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/plugins/db_manager/db_model.py", line 151, in populate
    if not connection.connect():
  File "/Applications/QGIS_2.0-dev.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/plugins/db_manager/db_plugins/postgis/plugin.py", line 89, in connect
    uri.setConnection(service, database, username, password, sslmode)
TypeError: arguments did not match any overloaded call:
  QgsDataSourceURI.setConnection(QString, QString, QString, QString, QString, QgsDataSourceURI.SSLmode sslmode=QgsDataSourceURI.SSLprefer): argument 1 has unexpected type 'QPyNullVariant'
  QgsDataSourceURI.setConnection(QString, QString, QString, QString, QgsDataSourceURI.SSLmode sslmode=QgsDataSourceURI.SSLprefer): argument 1 has unexpected type 'QPyNullVariant'

Python version:
2.7.2 (default, Oct 11 2012, 20:14:37)
[GCC 4.2.1 Compatible Apple Clang 4.0 (tags/Apple/clang-418.0.60)]

QGIS version:
1.9.0-Master Master, 104b4d9

Royce