[Qgis-developer] Unclear errors in PostGIS layer

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Fri Jun 28 05:31:14 PDT 2013

Hi Paolo,

The following SQL statement worked for me to clean invalid geometries
from a table, which I was not able to work with in postgis (independent
of QGIS)

select * from multipolygons where not st_isvalid(wkb_geometry)

After inspecting the invalid geometries, you can replace "select *"
with "delete" to get rid of the rows in question.

Hope that helps,
Matthias