[Qgis-developer] Unclear errors in PostGIS layer

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Fri Jun 28 07:11:31 PDT 2013

I didn't try to load this layer in QGIS before I realized the errors
when doing analyses in postgis only and corrected the errors.
But as this is a) clearly a postgis/data error and b) QGIS forwards the
error message properly to the user, I don't think it's an issue to pay
any attention to on QGIS side.

Matthias