[Qgis-developer] QGS harvesting to build a metadata catalog

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 02:32:28 PST 2013

Hi,

I think it would be relatively easy to provide the functionality of
exporting metadata from QGIS to a pycsw server in the form of a
publishing plugin, similar to the one creating map files for MapServer.
Thoughts?

Angelos

On 03/02/2013 11:20 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

Angelos Tzotsos
Remote Sensing Laboratory
National Technical University of Athens
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos