[Qgis-developer] Bounty on DXF output

Bill_Williamson bill.williamson at productivewaterservices.com.au
Mon Mar 4 13:50:40 PST 2013

Andreas,
So I appreciate the parts you describe,
but maybe there is another pair of hands, who maybe able to complete a
component of some value. The contributor may be able to describe their own
milestone.
The offer stands in that case, albeit minor.
cheers

/
 a development effort of approx. 200 hours. Part one - one of the
larger chunks is already financed and implemented by company Sourcepole.
The Swiss QGIS user group (and some Austrian QGIS users) have a strong
interest in fixing these issues and started funding it. Part 1 is
already done. We are still looking for sponsors for parts 2-5. ---- This is
to let you know
that development efforts are under way and that we are looking for
financing of parts of it. The work is done by a professional company
with contracts - so the hardware bounty is unfortunately not an option
here. Of course, the work items / contracts can be split up to different
amounts. Andreas Am 24.02.2013 02:33, /