[Qgis-developer] Brightness and contrast filters for rasters

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 04:33:17 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I've tried to implement functionality for changing raster brightness
and contrast in QGIS in addition to existing contrast enhancement
functions. Code available in my GitHub fork in "brightness_filter" branch [0].

Also, as suggested by Radim, I added readXML() and writeXML()
methods to base QgsRasterInterface class, to provide uniform way for
saving/loading filter settings.

Currently new toolbar buttons have no icons, but request for icons
already filed in OSGeo trac [1].

Any comments are welcome, I plan to merge this code into master in
next few days if there are no objections.

[0] https://github.com/alexbruy/Quantum-GIS/tree/brightness_filter
[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1112

--
Alexander Bruy