[Qgis-developer] Label settings not loaded from QML in current master?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Mar 18 13:28:43 PDT 2013

Thanks Giovanni!

I am a bit unsure what parts of the layer settings are exported/imported
and what parts not.

Other examples that do not get exported/imported:

* the filter expression in the general tab
* the layer title (display tab)
* title and abstract (metadata tab)

Haven't tried actions, joins and diagrams ...

I think we should export and import everything (except the layer id) or
allow the user which parts should be exported/imported. But this is
something that could wait for version 2.1 ;-)

Andreas