[Qgis-developer] Database relations and nested forms in QGIS: Call for Funding

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Mar 20 04:19:46 PDT 2013

Hi Régis,

Given the current release schedule this won't make it into 2.0, but
would go into 2.1 then.

Previous work made by Matthias is either already in master (the drag and
drop attribute designer), or pull requests hanging (the dual view
attribute/forms work).

The relations manager is almost finished I heard, but is not of much use
without the nested forms - so probably will be postponed to version 2.1

Andreas