[Qgis-developer] compiling c++ application against qgis libs on ms windows

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 12:17:17 PDT 2013

Hi all,

for teaching purposes I am creating sample C++ application built on
QGIS libraries. No compilation problems on Linux. Unfortunately I have
several problems on Windows, after some investigations, I have
installed

Qt 4.8.4 (VS 2010) + VS 2010
from OSGeo4W qgis and qgis-devel

When building my C++ app in release mode [1] I am getting

name of missing module (roughly translated):
QtCore4.dll!??4QString@@QAEAAV0@$$QAV0@@Z

Any idea? Any Windows gurus here? :-) (\me happy to stay with my GNU/Linux ;-)

Martin

[1] http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/QGis-1-6-0-Debug-error-td4103432.html