[Qgis-developer] installing 1.9 - 174 - missing icons in toolbar

Duarte Carreira DCarreira at edia.pt
Thu Mar 21 04:38:06 PDT 2013

Hi there.

After making a clean install of 1.9 - 174 (before vector merge) I'm missing some icons in the toolbar, namely Pan Map to Selection, Toggle Editing, Save Layer Edits, and Current Edits.

I thought there was a themes folder in qgis, but I can't find one even in other installs where this problem doesn't occur.

So my question is: where are the icons stored and can I replace them with a complete set?

Thanks,
Duarte

Duarte Carreira
Diretor | Dep. Informa??o Geogr?fica e Cartografia

www.edia.pt<http://www.edia.pt>
Tel. +351 284315100

[http://www.edia.pt/edia/images/edia_logo2.gif]<http://www.edia.pt>