[Qgis-developer] Re : Performance for selection on attribute table

denis.rouzaud@gmail.com denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 15:29:52 PDT 2013

Hi Regis,

I discussed this with Matthias today, and it is apparently more related to refreshing the map canvas.

I also noticed very slow selection of features in attribute table for heavy project (regardless of the size of the layer).  But selecting the same layer, being the single one loaded, is very fast.

Matthias might give further thoughts on spatial indexing.

Denis

Envoyé depuis mon HTC