[Qgis-developer] Style/Symbol confusion in Layer Properties - Style dialog

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 02:52:49 PDT 2013

Hey Anita,

I have changed that now. It's now called Save in Symbol Library.  I'll
review all the strings for that over the next few weeks.

I think the Save Style... that creates the qml is wrong too as it saves all
the layer properties and so I think it should be renamed to Save Properties
with the added option of only saving the Style and Label information.

Regards,