[Qgis-developer] New values available for plugin installer

Olivier Dalang olivier.dalang at gmail.com
Wed May 1 17:34:02 PDT 2013

Wouldn't a "featured"/"recommended"/"staff pick" (or call it whatever you
like) flag be a good idea too ? Those would be plugin which are good and
useful for most of the users (not too specific).

It would make it easier to find the best plugins, since when sorting by
rating, you can't distinguish good plugins for general usage from good
plugins which are very specific, and when sorting by downloads, you'll
mostly find good and old plugins, but not good and new plugins.