[Qgis-developer] Logo Update

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Fri May 3 03:08:15 PDT 2013

still going for 50.

Marco Bernasocchi (mobile)
http://opengis.ch

On 03/05/2013, at 03:33 , Etienne Tourigny wrote:

 > I think it is my best and most straightforward work on the logo.
Hopefully, it doesn't look like anything else out there.  :^)

https://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/419

 > I like it very much

+1

Actually, now that my browser has admitted to Larry's new ones being up
there, I still like the colour story, so #412 to #418 would have my
preference.
(https://99designs.com.au/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/412)

Both of these are unequivocal Qs.
#419 is cleaner, simple and distinctive.
#412 is still fairly clean, very distinctive, and has a bit of a story.

To me these recent ones (>411) are absolutely the best of the bunch.

-ramon.