[Qgis-developer] New Manager - consultation for the best solution

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon May 6 00:54:04 PDT 2013

Hi Borys

(sorry for the lag - I have been on holiday last week)

Not sure how far you got with the implementation, but for the record I
would surely choose the solution 2. It is generally a good idea to
keep core structures separated from Qt model - ideally the model
should be acting just as an adapter to the core data structure. If we
decide to change the plugin manager dialog and model, it will not
affect the way how other parts of QGIS deal with plugins.

Martin