[Qgis-developer] Size scale field not working with centroid fill

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon May 6 04:27:48 PDT 2013

Hi Mathieu,

thanks for your answer.

I don't think it's the same problem (although I have noticed it too), as
that issue only affect master, whether the issue I'm talking about affect
both 1.8 and master, but only in centroid fill (in polygon layers), in
point layer it works well.

Not sure if it's a bug, a not implemented feature, or simply a not intended
one.

Alexandre Neto