[Qgis-developer] Creating a pool of maps showcasing QGIS upcoming v2.0 features

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Mon May 6 23:48:13 PDT 2013

I believe photos posted within Flickr Groups can be seen without need to
log in (see for e.g. http://www.flickr.com/groups/theleague/pool/). That
being said, it doesn't seem to work for the Flickr QGIS Group set up
earlier today. It might have to do an incubation time required before
Flickr opens the pool to everyone? I'll investigate reason why this is
happening today or tomorrow.

In the meantime, feel free add member status to group to see the
(hopefully) growing number of maps. :)

Math