[Qgis-developer] Fwd: Postgres Audit Trigger plugin: beta-tester & feedback

Ivan Mincik ivan.mincik at gmail.com
Thu May 9 12:22:59 PDT 2013

Hi Denis,
some time ago I wrote my own PG History tracking functions [1] which I
never made production ready. I still see some advantages of my approach to
'PgVersion' of Horts Duster and 'Audit trigger', but it is another story.
However, 'Audit trigger' seems nice and I am interested very much to Your
plugin.

I have tried plugin on latest master QGIS, Ubuntu 12.04 and very simple
PostGIS polygon layer. After choosing layer in 'logged action layer
chooser' some window just blinks and returns me again to 'logged action
layer chooser'.
Also both items in  Plugins -> Postgres 91 plus Auditor brings me to the
same dialog window 'logged action layer chooser'.

What I am doing wrong ?

--
1 - https://github.com/imincik/pghistory-tracker