[Qgis-developer] Final Logo Pick

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue May 14 00:36:39 PDT 2013

Remember everyone you are also voting for something that should look good
as a icon, not just a logo.

There are now two polls:

http://99designs.com.au/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/poll/aqu952

http://99designs.com.au/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/poll/ls2bf1

I have to run the second poll in order even out the playing field as I
missed some of Larry's in the pick and the ones I did where not a fair
comparison.  As I can't not close a poll (I have requested it from
the company but not word yet), or edit a poll (which is really dumb and
makes this harder for me) I have to run two.

Regards,
Nathan