[Qgis-developer] Where can I find "add feature" code?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon May 20 03:30:22 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I'm looking for "add feature" code for inspiration for a plugin. But I
can't seam to find it. My idea was to see the correct procedure to draw in
canvas (respecting topology, avoid intersection, and so on).

For what I have read, I think the procedure is something like:

- Start a rubberBand;
- On left-click add points to the rubberBand;
- Update rubberband drawing as mouse moves;
- On right-click finish rubberband;
- Use finished rubberband somewhere (in my case use it to replace a feature
geometry)

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto