[Qgis-developer] State of Spatialite 4.0 and GDAL 1.10 for QGIS 2.0?

Cline, Royce L. rcline at nd.gov
Tue May 21 13:42:35 PDT 2013

The other issue I have had with SpatiaLite 4 is with DB Manager. DB Manager does not recognize geometry for a table in a Spatialite 4 created database (new spatial metadata). Displays the same as a table without geometry. If the database was created with Spatialite 3 or converted to a version 3 database with spatialite_convert, then it will show the table as having geometry. It would appear that DB Manager is not testing whether the database containing the table is using the new or old version of the spatial metadata.

Royce