[Qgis-developer] State of Spatialite 4.0 and GDAL 1.10 for?QGIS?2.0?

a.furieri at lqt.it a.furieri at lqt.it
Wed May 22 04:33:01 PDT 2013

On Wed, 22 May 2013 13:20:03 +0200, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Hi Sandro,
>
> On Wed, 22. May 2013 at 12:22:31 +0200, a.furieri at lqt.it wrote:
>> so the real issue is in that quite almost Linux major distros still
>> support obsolete versions of libspatialite; the same is true for the
>> OSGeo4W Win distro.
>
> I understood that you're going to change that by becoming the
> maintainer of
> spatialite in OSGeo4W - at least Paolo said so IIRC.

certainly yes; I'll start working so to update OSGeo4W immediately
after
releasing the final "stable" 4.1 ... just few days, reasonably before
the end of the current week (so I hope).

this will surely resolve many issues on Windows; sadly enough, will
have
no effect at all for Linux distros (and I presume on MacOsX as well).

bye Sandro

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'