[Qgis-developer] New Icons - difficult to "read"

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Sat May 25 02:06:31 PDT 2013

Hi

I also think there is no point in maintaining two iconsets - lets
rather use the good feedback in this thread to make Roberts icon set
awesome.

@Robert - what about using a background colour scheme whereby e.g. all
add layer icons get the same background colour and then you can remove
e.g. the + and layer picture elements as they are visually grouped.
Just a thought anyway....

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming and support services