[Qgis-developer] Delimited text issues and ideas

Chris Crook ccrook at linz.govt.nz
Sun May 26 16:10:33 PDT 2013

Hi Alexander

Quite agree that it is still not user friendly.  I have a patch which allows multiselect in the dialog.  It is a little unclean in that it may ask for the coordinate system for each file (depending on current settings), but that would require changes outside of the provider I think.

I've not pushed this to master - I think it should wait till after 2.0 now as it will add a few more translations.  That said, it would be nice to have it consistent with the AddVectorLayer dialog.  It is available at..

https://github.com/ccrook/Quantum-GIS/tree/csv_multi_select

Cheers
Chris