[Qgis-developer] Grass algorithms doesnt appear in the sextante toolbar

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue May 28 11:38:21 PDT 2013

Marlon

1) Do not reinstall. That will install 1.0.9. The version shipped with
qgis-dev is the most recent. Please, remove the "sextante" folder from
.qgis2/python/plugins to make sure you remove the 1.0.9 version

2) Have you switched to the advanced mode, or are you in the simplified mode?

3) Please, refer to the corresponding SEXTANTE chapter in the QGIS
manual [1] to know more about how this works

Cheers!

[1]http://docs.qgis.org/2.0/html/en/docs/user_manual/sextante/toolbox.html