[Qgis-developer] using hub.qgis.org git repository

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Thu May 30 15:42:47 PDT 2013

Hi list

I created a new plugin in hub.qgis.org and I'd like to use a git
repository. I've done this in the past and had no problems but now I am
having dificulties pushing the initial commit to gitosis.qgis.org

In redmine I created the repository and added my SSH key. Then I
initialized my git repo locally and added the remote repo using the URL
that redmine gave me. I did my first commit and now I want to push it to
the remote repository. I keep getting an error about not having permission
when I input my password.

What could be the problem?

Must I first upload the code and ask for approval in order to get the
remote repository created?

The plugin's name is 'Conefor inputs'.