[Qgis-developer] Roadmap for 2.2

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 03:32:36 PST 2013

+1 from me for this kind of release schedule.  Knowing that there is a
release coming in X months puts users minds at ease and lets devs focus on
what they can do and when, and not rushing things last minute.

Waiting for features is just asking for the "we will just wait for this,
and that, and this, and maybe this"

I think we are in a good place now to be making faster releases.

- Nathan