[Qgis-developer] cpp-plugin for QGIS 2.0

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Thu Nov 7 04:25:42 PST 2013

Hi Susann,

On Thu, 07. Nov 2013 at 11:53:45 +0100, SSchmidt at gfi-gis.de wrote:
> What the hell ? :-)
> It is so nice, There are opening doorways...
> I got the sources for the release 2.0.1 - however :-) and cmake builds me
> a qgis2.0.1.sln for my VisualStudio. Now compiling my QGis is in progress.
> Thank you for guiding me a few steps forward! I'm curious about it if it
> is running after this, i will tell you...

You could also use the libraries shipped with OSGeo4W (also in the standalone
installer).   Note that the 32bit version is built with VS2008 and 64bit with
VS2010.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
QGIS PSC member (RM)                                   IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden