[Qgis-developer] Processing bug - extra providers not loaded by default anymore?

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 08:07:26 PST 2013

Hi list

I don't know it this is related to the recent processing upgrade, but I
cannot get plugins that add themselves as processing providers to get their
geoalgorithms loaded by default when I start QGIS.

This is hapenning with a custom plugin that I am writing, but I have
noticed it happening also with the LecoS plugin, which has already been
published.

What I mean is that even though plugins are loaded by QGIS and are
supposedly activated in Processing settings, they are not loaded when I
first start QGIS. To make them appear in the Processing Toolbox I always
have to visit the 'Options and Configuration' dialog and press the OK
button in the dialog (I don't have to make any changes, just press OK)

Does anyone confirm this behaviour? I'll open a ticket for it if it is
really general.

Best regards