[Qgis-developer] Roadmap for 2.2

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Sat Nov 9 02:32:31 PST 2013

I d try to avoid august and December due to many people having holidays.

jan/may/sep would coincide with the hack fest which might be sub optimal.

+1 for feb/jun/oct or mar/jul/nov

if we consider the hack fest in sept/april, then the feb schedule would
have the hackfest in the feature freeze month while the march schedule not.

opinions?

ciao

Marco Bernasocchi (mobile)
http://opengis.ch