[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2 becomes slow and freezes when editing and saving PostGIS layers

Stott James fmrojst at fylkesmannen.no
Sun Nov 10 23:36:54 PST 2013

This happened to me in 1.8, but was never able to pin down why. QGIS would become responsive again after a while, and the slow down when you tried to save the next edit.

It was with point layers that I had the problem with. Not sure if it affected lines or polygons.

Had to close down QGIS and open again.