[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Cannot create issue (was: raster artefact in composer pdf export)

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Nov 20 02:07:46 PST 2013

There is a (very concise) text here:

http://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/support.html#issue-tracker

which is working for me :-(

After creating an Osgeo account (of which I'm pretty sure Mike already
has (if he is the mike I know :-) ), you can 'just login' at qgis with
your osgeo account (which if you have not 'registred' yet with QGIS will
add you to our 'shadow list of users', giving us the opportunity to add
some user related info/permissions).

So the right track would be
1) create a new osgeo user if not already done:
https://www2.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/ldap_create_user.py
2) use THAT username/password to login at QGIS
via (http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/issues)
https://hub.qgis.org/login

if this is NOT working, please let me know what your (osgeo/qgis) userid
is, I can look it up in our user list.

And if the text is not clear enough, please take some time to make it
clear (an email to me or community list is ok). As
http://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/support.html#issue-tracker should
be clear and working.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde