[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2 becomes slow and freezes when editing and saving PostGIS layers

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 24 15:51:31 PST 2013

Hi,

I can now say that the slowness problem does not only affects PostGIS layers. It also happens to me with any kind of shapefiles (points, polylines and polygons).

It's an erratic behavior, does not have a regular pattern, and does not always happen. What seems to me is that only happens when I have labels in the project (not necessarily in the layer being edited).

Since, apparently, it is not a behavior that everyone can confirm, may be some plugin that is causing this behavior?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Pedro