[Qgis-developer] Spring Hackfest

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Mon Nov 25 01:25:47 PST 2013

Hi Alex,

Thank you for pointing out, I wasn't aware.

So it seems, that the majority of people who commented so far were in
favor of Vienna. I would love to go to Spain, but the c-tribe sprint in
Vienna sounds like a good reason to go there as well.
One thing to consider is, that the c-tribe sprint offers space for 30
people, and 23 places are already taken according to the wiki page.

Anyway, we should start to organize this, so the participants and the
organizers can keep the dates free and start with preparations.