[Qgis-developer] Spring Hackfest

Carlos López PSIG carlos.lopez at psig.es
Mon Nov 25 14:01:24 PST 2013

Hi people,
For me is an inconvenient that Hackfest QGIS and Girona in the same time.
I' going to do a workshop to "IIntroductory Workshop to QGIS 2.0" [1] the
first day in Girona!!!!
I'd like to go to the next spring HackFest QGIS!
Is it posible to change the dates? a days before o after this event in
Girona??
I'm not mind to go to Viena or Girona, but not at once!!

Regards,

[1] http://www.sigte.udg.edu/jornadassiglibre/programa/talleres

* <http://www.psig.es> *

*Carlos López Quintanilla*