[Qgis-developer] Please approve GarminCustomMap-plugin version 0.100

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Wed Nov 27 05:54:21 PST 2013

Hi again

And Thanks for approving and the hint with the version number.

I was not aware that the loogics change from 0.99 to 0.100.
I shall keep that in mind for the future...

I thought I make it 1.0 (and non experimental) when people out there confirm the plugin works properly on their (probably different systems)...

Cheers
Stefan