[Qgis-developer] customization option issues

Matteo Ghetta matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 02:39:27 PST 2013

 I found out the reason but I cannot fix it.
I think that the problem is related to the fact that all the function in
the Vector and in the Raster menu are provided by ftools and gdal. I looked
in the .ini file and under the Vector and Raster menu there are no entries
that describe neither ftools function and gdal ones.
For example, under the Vector menu, there are only a few lines:

Menus\mVectorMenu=true
Menus\mVectorMenu\menuOpenStreetMap=true
Menus\mVectorMenu\menuOpenStreetMap\mActionOSMDownload=true
Menus\mVectorMenu\menuOpenStreetMap\mActionOSMExport=true
Menus\mVectorMenu\menuOpenStreetMap\mActionOSMImport=true

Same for the Raster menu.
And so I think it is not possible to customize the menu (unless you want to
unselect all the functions).
Is there a way to edit manually the .ini file?

Thanks in advance

Matteo