[Qgis-developer] [QGIS-Server] Segfault malloc on master

rldhont rldhont at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 00:20:40 PST 2013

Hi Marco,

This is an unstable but constant bug.

If I QGIS-Server accessing 2 layers, I have the bug. If I accessing 1
layer, I don't have the bug.
It is unstable because it's not always the same bug. Sometimes it's a
'corrupted double-linked list' like when I close QGIS Desktop, the other
times is a malloc.

I would like to debug QGIS-Server with valgrind but I'm not able to find
the line which malloc.
Herre it's my make config :
sudo ccmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/***/***/***/build
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debug -DENABLE_TESTS=True -DWITH_MAPSERVER=True ..

How do you do it ?

René-Luc