[Qgis-developer] Building QGis in VS 2010

mmekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 30 13:32:32 PST 2013

I am using VS Express 2008 but I think the issue is very similar to any
version. If you compile look at the compile error messages, it must not be
able to compile the QGIS_Core library file. It is the glue that holds all
the important base tools. Some dependency may have been missing for the
compiling to be missing.

You must also remember rebuild all to make sure QGIS_Core is rebuilt on your
machine and not take the one you downloaded from the source. It may be
present from the source system but it may not be recognized on you machine
since the signature is from a different machine. It may be wise to clean the
build and recompile everything again.

-----
Maaza Christos, PhD
www.Axumcorp.com