[Qgis-developer] OTB Configuration for Processing Toolbox

bjorn.burr.nyberg at gmail.com bjorn.burr.nyberg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 02:55:45 PDT 2013

Hello,
Has anyone configured a standalone OTB installation within the Processing
toolbox before? I have tried to configure it in the following manner...

OTB applications folder - ...\Monteverdi2-0.4\lib\otb\applications
OTB Command line tools folder - ...\Monteverdi2-0.4\bin

however everytime i try and run a script i receive the following error
message

'"...\Monteverdi2-0.4\bin\otbcli_Segmentation"' is not recognized as an
internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Interestingly in my Monteverdi there is no file otbcli_Segmentation but
rather otbapp_Segmentation so I do not know if that is the problem for me
(i've tried to rename it though with no luck)? In addition I dont know if it
should be running from the \bin folder considering that the .dll resides in
the \applications folder.

Any help would be appreciated,
Cheers,
Bjorn