[Qgis-developer] new server

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Oct 6 03:05:19 PDT 2013

Hi,

Good. It is a welcome move. Our current servers are a bit too overloaded.

Hetzner is a good company. I also have my servers at Hetzner. It is a
good price/value ratio and reliable. It is also good to know that the
data is stored in Germany, where they have better privacy protection and
no NSA/GCHQ access by default.

Andreas